Vacancy #9374 | Chartered Structural Engineer
Highfield Professional Solutions are currently looking to recruit a Chartered Structural Engineer for a permanent vacancy based in Central London.
Our client are a medium-sized firm of consulting engineers based in Central London, working on a variety of projects across the UK.
The successful candidate will have a Structural Engineering background, with strong building structure design experience. They will ideally have a background in small residential and commercial building structures and have knowledge of relevant Structural Engineering software.
Chartered Structural Engineer
The successful candidate will need:
- To have achieved Chartered level (CEng, MISTRUCTE)
- Proven UK experience in Structural Engineer
- Design background
- Strong building structure background
- Knowledge of using concrete, steel, masonry & timber materials
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
For more information please call Jo Ireland at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489 774 010, otherwise click apply now.