Type: 1 year FTC
Title: Chartered Surveyor (2 – 10 years PQE)
My client is a market leading global real estate consultancy. Operating in multiple office across the UK they work with many regional and national clients. They are currently seeking a Senior / Associate level Chartered Surveyor for 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave. .
The team sits between our residential and commercial valuation teams and carries out a varied and diverse range of commercial and residential valuation instructions throughout London and the UK, predominantly for loan security purposes.
The vast majority of time will be spent undertaking loan security valuations on behalf of the major lending organisations. The types of properties valued by the team include offices, retail (high street and shopping centres), retail warehousing, industrial and development sites, including a proportion of residential led
Could this role be for you?
- MRICS qualified (essential)
- RICS Registered Valuer status (essential)
- Ideally a minimum of at least 2 years PQE (2 to 10 years)
- You must have experience in writing valuation reports for Red Book purposes (essential)
- Experience of Development valuations would be advantageous along with being familiar with lender specific requirements
- You must have the ability to utilise varying methods of valuation (essential)
- Competitive Salary + Car or Car allowance at £6,500
- CPD Fully Funded
- Progression and opportunity to work for a leading global consultancy
- Competitive Salary
- Attractive bonus scheme
To apply please contact Henry Moignard – 01489 774010 or