Job Title: Commercial Assistant
My client is currently recruiting for a Commercial Assistant to work within the Facilities Management sector of their business. The successful candidate will provide commercial support on a Northampton Schools PFI contract. This is a great development opportunity to work on managing the facilities maintenance services for 43 schools.
As a Commercial Assistant you will provide data analysis and reports around costs, margins and contract performance. In addition to day to day tasks you will also be required to support the Commercial Manager and the wider business on additional projects and activity as required.
* Providing regular reports and data analysis to support the commercial reporting function and wider business
* Review Subcontracts applications for payment
* Prepare CVR (Cost Value Reporting)
* Process Change Requests
* Liaising with the Lifecycle, Procurement and Finance functions as required
* Providing support to the Commercial Manager
* Contractual correspondence
* One-off exercises/analysis as required
* Attending meetings to support the business function
I am looking for a motivated individual with an interest in Commercial Management within the Construction or Facilities Management industries.
A background or qualification in Quantity Surveying would be beneficial but is not essential.
You should be able to evidence previous work supporting large contracts or projects in a relevant industry. Experience in asset management would also be highly beneficial.
Due to the school environment of this role a full background check will be carried out if successful.