Commercial Gas Engineer – Bristol / Gloucester
Are you a commercial gas Engineer looking to work for one on the UK’s leading Facilities Maintenance providers.
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider covering the UK. The successful candidate will have commercial gas tickets with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. You will be required to work between two sites, one in Bristol and the other in Gloucestershire, Commercial Gas Engineer covering planned and reactive maintenance on a commercial site. The site will be a government site client and you will be working within a team of other engineers from mechanical, electrical and plumbers.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Commercial Gas Engineer to progress their career.
* Competitive starting salary Plus van and Fuel card
* Plenty of overtime available
* Opportunity for career progression and training courses This is a varied role, some of your duties will be:
* Work on your own and as a team to carry out routine PPM, reactive and minor repair works
* Attend callouts/breakdowns and carry out fault diagnosis
* To work safely and follow company health and safety to ensure safety of yourself and your colleagues, customers and visitors
* Install new plant and equipment when required
* Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant
* Be proactive in reporting faults to equipment, buildings and fittings To be successful you must have:
* Previous experience working for similar building services company or have background in building services/facilities management
* NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
* Commercial Gas qualifications and background
* Valid UK Driving Licence
* Advantageous if competent in carrying out minor electrical/fabric and plumbing repairs
If you are keen to discuss this further please call James on (01489774010) or send an updated.