Commercial HVAC Gas Engineer- Lancashire
About the role
You could become part of a major facilities management company. The role will be a mobile role covering the Lancashire Area.
We are looking for a time served commercial HVAC gas engineer to work within a dedicated team of mobile engineers for prestigious national contracts on commercial or industrial properties.
A DBS Basic (Criminal Records Bureau) check is required for all successful applicants.
- PPM, fault finding, reactive and breakdowns
- Quoting for repair and remedial works to various types of boilers, heating and plumbing systems,
- general maintenance in accordance with SFG20.
- Be on a call out rota of 1 in 7
- The contract is paperwork and evidence critical, works out a 50/50 split between being on the tools and filling paperwork out correctly the right person must be happy with this.
Essential/Desirable qualifications relevant to the role:
· Gas qualifications in: –
. Comb analysis, gas boilers under and over 70kw, pipework, commercial and domestic gas qualifications
· Excellent gas knowledge complete with an industry recognised qualification
· COCN1 or CODNCO1 (Core Commercial Gas Safety)
· CDGA1 (Commercial Direct Fired Heating Appliances)
· CIGA1 (Commercial Indirect Fire Heating Appliances and Equipment)
· CORT1 (Commercial Radiant Tube Heaters)
· ICPN1 (First Fix Commercial Pipework)
· TPCP1 (Tightness Testing and Purging to IGE/UP/1)
· TPCP1A (Tightness Testing and Purging to IGE/UP/1A)
· CPA1 (Combustion Performance Analyser)
- Possess a valid driving license
- Possess good communication skills
- Literate and numerate
- Flexible and adaptable
- ability to plan and supervise their own workload
- Use own initiative and have a proactive approach to undertake all tasks required
- Must be happy to be on-call and work overtime – An engineer can just about write his own pay packet!
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary, company van, annual leave, Auto enrol pension, Family friendly benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Iain Macdonald at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489774010 or alternatively send your CV through