Manchester – Negotiable salary/Package
A leading global facilities management organisation is seeking a proven commercial manager to join the corporate team based in Manchester. This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading organisation.
This is a national position and will entail overseeing commercial risk on new and existing contracts.
As the commercial manager you will be responsible for overseeing and minimising risk within the corporate division and for providing support on contractual, business and legal matters. Your key responsibility will be to avert commercial risk. You will also be required to manage procurement, surveying and estimating functions.
- RICS qualified, Law degree, or similar relevant qualifications.
- Experience with DRP and contentious work.
- A proven track record in budgeting, forecasting, and commercial planning.
- A proven track record overseeing the commercial elements and negotiating agreements for large facilities contracts.
- Knowledge and experience within commercial risk management.
Apply today to be considered for interview.