Commercial property Manager
Working for an upcoming property management company who specialise in the resedential/commercial sector.
- Carrying out rent & lease reviews
- Service Charge Management and Budgeting
- Site inspections, ensuring compliance with all legal documentation
- Proactive and reactive maintenance
- Dealing with contractors and attending tenant meetings
- set up and maintain adequate filing and records, with relevant terms of the leases or other
- tenancy agreements in order to properly manage the investments in accordance with the
- leases or other agreements between the parties.
- collect the rents and other payments due under the tenancy or other agreements.
- Payments not received by the due date to be diligently chased, and recovery action to be taken in accordance with periodic agreements reached with the Client.
- An annual management inspection to be undertaken and breaches of the terms of the lease
- To be brought to the attention of the Client for discussion and agreement as to action to be taken.
- The Client to be advised in adequate time as to forthcoming rent reviews, termination dates,
- break clause dates or other date on which rental payments may cease or be varied, and advice given as to appropriate action to be taken under the provisions of the tenancy or other agreement, and in regard to legal provisions.
- In relation to any services that have to be provided by the landlord: to administer contracts,
- check demands for payment and make payment for goods, services, plant and equipment supplied for the benefit of the Property. To notify the Client in the event of payments
- Materially exceeding the annual budget, or those periodic payments anticipated.
- To ensure that the property has a current buildings insurance policy and that premiums are paid by the due time; to make or assist with the making of insurance claims.
- To attend as appropriate to routine enquiries and fault reports from the Client or any tenant, or other relevant person including the Client’s Auditor.
The ideal candidate would have a clear interest in property – estate agent, letting agent, property management, graduate, or can show genuine reasons for a change of career.
Strong English skills are required in order to communicate with our high-net worth clients.
A discretionary bonus may be paid bi-annually
20 days holiday,
company pension scheme.
To apply or for further information please contact Henry Moignard on 01489774010 or email