Job Title: Commercial Property Manager
Job Type: Permanent – Full-time
Highfield have a great opportunity for a Commercial Property Manager. My client have been established for a number of years and as such have built a friendly and successful business to work for. They are a London based Real estate company that specialise in both residential and commercial sectors, they manage an impressive commercial portfolio which includes in excess of 100 commercial properties they focus mostly in Greater London & Central London and with a few properties across the UK.
This position will consist of working alongside a friendly commercial management team. The team are responsible for the management of predominantly commercial properties but also will consist of some mixed-use properties.
To work as part of the Commercial Property Management team working alongside both the accounting, letting team and legal team members. – To attend client, contractor and tenants meetings in connection with all aspects of the day to day property management role. – To have experience and grasp serving a section 20 notice
– To undertake the facilities management role in connection with a number of multi-occupied and single occupancy properties, in our portfolio. This consists of offices, high street retail, and industrial and mixed use properties.
– Be responsible for the preparation of the service charge budgets
– To have experience of supervising on-site staff and in the procurement of service contractors to undertake and perform maintenance and contract duties required at the properties under management.
– To assist in the preparation of financial forecasts and annual maintenance expenditure. – To liaise with the accounts team on funding availability together with the managing of expenditure on a monthly basis.
– To assist in collecting correct invoices from contractors at all times.
– To approve all invoices within the given authority limits. – Liaising with tenants on all matters, whether this relates to Landlord’s common areas or specific parts of the tenant’s accommodation.
To have good experience of interpreting lease clauses, liabilities and obligations. Experienced in the setting up of new management instructions, with particular regard to multi-occupied service charge properties, including apportioning service charge liabilities, reviewing and setting service charge budgets. A good understanding of property management accounts functions, including credit control, dealing with general tenant service charge queries and enquiries.
To show substantial commercial property management experience across all sectors. Experienced in reading leases and legal documents and interpreting repairing and maintenance responsibilities and liabilities. Capable of adopting a very hands on flexible and practical approach to property and Facilities Management.
A major part of this role will involve experience in liaising with both clients and tenants and therefore experience of a minimum of 3 years in this industry is necessary.
Full drivers licence required.
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Company car
- Travel allowance
To apply or for further information please contact Henry Moignard on 01489774010 or email me