Commodity Lead – FM / Construction
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites. This role is based from the Anywhere In the country, providing you are willing to conduct national Travel, while primarily Working From Home.
An opportunity has arisen for a Commodity Lead. To join the procurement team and will be responsible for review and management of the supply chain through Strategic Planning, Performance and Risk Management
Could this role be for you?
- Create, implement and manage commodity strategies
- Lead a cross Functional Projects team, dealing closely with Stakeholders
- Identify and develop the supply chain in the adapting Climate
- Integration of ISO 20400
- MCIPS preferred
- Sustainable procurement knowledge
- Up to £45k per annum + Car Allowance
- Regional based role with national Travel where required.
- Monday to Friday – 8am – 5pm
- Additional training provided.
The consultant for this vacancy are Andrew Macey, Also available on phone: 01489 774 010 and email: