Highfield Professional Solutions now have an exciting opportunity for two Senior Electrical Design Engineers to join our clients significantly experienced and talented Building Services team in Warrington for long term contracts starting as soon as possible paying circa £35-£40 an hour.
As a Senior Electrical Design Engineer you will be part of their Building Services team that are delivering innovative solutions throughout the country.
Electrical Design Engineer duties include:
- Working as part of a design team to lead and delivery detailed design projects
- Using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) and BIM (Revit) software and other resources to design the systems required for the project
- Overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedures
- Liaising closely with other professionals, including structural engineers, architects, surveyors, and contractors of in-house and external project teams
- Attending a range of project group and technical meetings
- Ensuring that the design and maintenance of building systems meets legislative and health and safety requirements
- Advising clients and architects on energy use and conservation in a range of buildings and sites, aiming to minimise the environmental impact and reduce the carbon footprint
- Working on a variety of projects for the local authority such as MOD and local government buildings.
If you would like to discuss in more detail please call Darryll Gibson on 01489 774010 or email me on [email protected]