Contracts Manager – Hampshire
About the role
You could become part of an expanding construction and maintenance company. The role will be a regional role covering a Council Contract in Hampshire
We are looking for a time served Contracts Manager with experience on Reactive Buildings Including Schools, Police Stations and Listed Buildings. Due to the nature of this role you need to go through Security Checks for the role.
Essential qualifications relevant to the role:
- Degree, Diploma, HNC in a construction, business or management discipline (desirable)
- Good technical knowledge and background
- 3+ Years Experience in a Contract Managers Role.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Good practical knowledge of Building Services and Electrical Systems.
- Experience working on Reactive Buildings- Schools, Fire Stations, Police & Listed Buildings.
- Good communication skills with a proven track record of ability to communicate at all levels to get the best from a team environment and build and maintain good relationships.
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Iain Macdonald at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489774010 or alternatively send your CV through