Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Contract – min 9 months’ work
Highfield Professional Solutions are looking for a Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer to join our client’s team in Leeds. Known to be a leader in large well publicised projects, working with highly acclaimed architects and clients this company have a reputation for being one of the best companies to work for. You will work in a client facing role, attending design team meetings and managing your own deadlines.
Candidates will be responsible for the below:
- Carrying out the design of Mechanical services including HVAC and Pipework
- Quality inspections, dealing with contractors and report writing
- Specification of Mechanical Building Services Installations
- Candidates should have the below experience:
- At least 8 years experience in Mechanical Design Engineering
- Experience working on building services projects
- Experience working on industry software such as HEVACOMP and AUTOCAD
- A passion for sustainability within the built environment with experience working alongside Energy and Sustainability engineers
- Degree educated in Mechanical Engineering, Building services engineering or architectural engineering
40 hours per week.
Rate circa £37-£40ph
If you are interested in discussing this role in more detail, please call Darryll Gibson at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489 774010 or email on