Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer
Start: 12 months
Excellent Contract Opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer (Building services), to work for a professional M&E Design Consultants, based in Birmingham. The company are well known for creating innovative and sustainable design solutions and building lasting relationships with clients. They have experience on a wide array of multi-million pound projects throughout the UK and are looking for talented engineers to join the team!
They provide tailored solutions across a number of different sectors, which includes residential, retail, offices, and education.
* Applicants will need to have the motivation to work independently and alongside other disciplines to produce coordinated high-quality designs.
* Consideration of design principles in line with the Client brief to develop MEP spatial requirements throughout a building on residential and commercial projects.
* Production of calculations, schematics, schedules, layout drawings and specifications for colleagues to review prior to issue on fast paced projects.
- The candidate should have a minimum of a HNC/HND or degree qualified in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Space heating and cooling design including central plant.
- Ventilation design for a range of building types.
- Thermal modelling using IES or similar
- Incoming services and infrastructure design
For more information on this role or to apply please contact Jemma Harding on 01489 774 010 .