Join a National FM Provider with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites. This role is based in the Crawley area.
An opportunity has arisen for a Contract Supervisor to join the static team and be responsible for planned preventative and reactive maintenance, Compliance, Health and Safety, and monthly meetings. The position is for a strong leader who is looking to progress up the business as there is a clear path of progress.
35% of your role will involve assisting and training the engineer’s, while the main part will consist of Compliance and Health and Safety. You will be trained to take on monthly meetings, assist with Audits, and maintain an excellent standard of delivery.
Could this role be for you?
- 3 years of supervisor experience
- A proven track record in Fault finding to resolve reactive Electrical / Mechanical issues in a timely and professional manner
- A great understanding of Health and Safety / Compliance
- Experience on a Commercial, Domestic, or Industrial Sector
- Excellent client facing skills, ideally with major corporate organisations.
- £37k per annum +1.7k standby bonus
- Upskilling is available
- Progression is clear cut to management
- 33 days holiday
The consultant for this vacancy are Andrew Macey, Also available on phone: 01489 774 010 and email: