Contract Manager – Passive Fire Protection (Carpentry Bias) – Barking
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general Facilities Maintenance and Construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites. This role is based primarily in the London area but the region is based across the South / South East, Specialising in Passive Fire Protection.
This is a Multi-site position where you have the potential to earn a basic between £42-47k Salary+ package.
As the Fire Protection Contract Manager, you will have the responsibility of the Client negotiations and Project management on a variety of contracts from Domestic to commercial, ideally having a large knowledge and experience in FIRAS specifically Fire Doors and the regulations around this.
Could this role be for you?
- Experience of Fire doors and Carpentry across a variety of contracts
- Experience in manager frontline staff, while being client facing (important)
- Technical FIRAS and FRA knowledge (essential) Qualifications (Desirable)
- Strong understanding and correspondence to Confidentiality
- Budgeting and analysis experience
- £42-47k P/A
- Further training provided
- Car/ Car allowance
- Leading Contractor
The consultant for this vacancy are Andrew Macey, Also available on phone: 01489 774 010 and email: