About the role
You could become part of a leading Building Energy Management Systems company who are looking for Controls Engineers to cover the Midlands patch. You will be experienced on the Controls side of the BEMS.
We are looking for experienced Controls Engineers who has significant experience working on Trend or other provider systems.
Essential qualifications relevant to the role:
- At least 5 years’ experience working within BMS – Controls environment
- Courses completed on Trend control systems – Encompassing IQ Vision, Control Strategy Design, Applications Knowledge,
- Certified electrical qualification
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Good practical knowledge of Control Engineering and Electrical Control Systems.
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to take on leadership tasks as and when required
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Ben Palmer at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489774010 or alternatively send your CV through