Cost Estimator – £360-£380 per day – Birmingham
My client are actively seeking a freelance Cost Estimator to develop detailed estimates for the estimating process across the company, providing accurate and robust figures to be used by internal and external stakeholders on the HS2 Project.
You will takes a lead role in estimate reviews and presentations, and provide and support data and cost analysis.
You should have;
– A degree in engineering, construction management, business management or related field
– Knowledge of OLE systems, suppliers, products and costs.
– Extensive knowledge of capital cost estimating
– Demonstrated ability to readily analyse estimate data and correlate to other projects and to conceptualize the total project scope.
– Experience (minimum (8-12 Years) working with multiple estimating disciplines and a matrix organization including Construction, Engineering, Project Controls, Procurement, Contracts and Commissioning to collect all necessary data on scope and quantities to prepare accurate estimates
– Must demonstrate advanced level of expertise in the use of MS Word, PowerPoint, Power BI and Excel, typically acquired through multiple years of experience.
– Knowledge of engineering and/or construction management.
This contract is due to run for 12 months. Rates neg up to £380pd.
Please email your CV or call 01489 774010 for more detail