Critical Facilities Maintenance Day Engineer
About the role
You could become part of the world’s largest telecommunications service provider, supporting a number of high profile clients from a number of state-of-the-art data centre facilities. The role itself will be based at the companies Data Centre in Hemel Hempstead.
We are looking for a junior electrical engineer to plan, manage and implement the delivery of FM services to Datacentres ensuring operational performance is maintained at all times to the highest possible standards. Provide engineering services and guidance in general on property matters affecting the on-going management and development of the Datacentres.
Essential qualifications relevant to the role:
- Experience in facilities, operations or engineering; in a critical environment
- Electrical systems experience
- Some experience in operating and fault finding complex and integrated M&E systems including (Transformers, LV, Generators, UPS, Electrical distribution, BMS, Air Conditioning, Fire suppression systems)
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Good understanding through experience of how Critical Facilities operate
- Keen to learn and develop a career within Critical Facilities
- To possess a clean full UK driving licence
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Ben Palmer at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489774010 or alternatively send your CV through.