Critical Facilities Maintenance Engineer
About the role
You could become part of the world’s largest telecommunications service provider, supporting a number of high profile clients from a number of state-of-the-art data centre facilities. This role will be based out of the Hemel Hempstead site.
We are looking for a well experienced and competent Critical Facilities Engineer to come in and work on a continental shift pattern (days/nights). The role will include general PPM & reactive maintenance tasks on the Mechanical and Electrical systems within the site.
Essential qualifications relevant to the role:
- Experience within working in a similar Critical environment ideally with experience on a similar shift pattern
- HVAP Certification (preferable but those without but with DC experience would be considered)
- 17th Edition certified or similar electrical qualification
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Good understanding through experience of how Data Centre’s (or other relevant critical facilities) operate
- Experience in HV (11kV) switching
- To possess a clean full UK driving licence
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Ben Palmer at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489774010 or alternatively send your CV through