Critical Facilities Perm to Work Coordinator (PWC)
About the role
You could become part of a major service provider involved in an exciting move of an established Pharmaceutical and Bio-pharmaceutical company from being based up in the Midlands moving down to a new HQ in Cambridge.
We are looking for someone with extensive experience in the pharmaceutical R&D industry. This role entails liaising with third party contractors (TPC) and the engineering team to schedule visits, collate and review all relevant admin to prepare permits and job packs for works in accordance with company and client policies and procedures.
Essential/Desirable qualifications relevant to the role:
- Formally trained in an electrical or mechanical discipline.
- Experience within pharmaceutical R&D industry.
- Experience of permit to work systems.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Experience within similar PTW coorindator and/or TPC liaising role.
- Happy in a client facing role
- Strong knowledge of computerised systems.
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Ben Palmer at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489774010 or alternatively send your CV through