Customer Service and Performance Manager – FM
About the role
You could become part of a major service provider looking after a High value client in the Reading Area, the role will be on the one main site. You will be required to work as part of a Standard Shift Pattern 8am-5pm, with the very occasional need for flexibility out of hours.
We are looking for someone with detailed understanding of Service desk and Facilities Management involving a CAFM system. As the key manager of the Service desk team, you will responsible for the inspection, operation and improvements of all associated service desk SLA’s and KPI’s, with a primary focus on constantly refining and improving the service to your customers.
Essential specifications relevant to the role:
- Knowledge in CAFM systems
- Advanced knowledge and experience in service desk operations
- Experience in a similar role
- Knowledge or experience of Quality Improvement Processes E.g. Lean Six Sigma, 5S’s etc.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Excellent IT skills particularly in Word and Excel
- Willingness to occasionally be more flexible with working hours to support the 24/7 service desk staff.
- To possess a full UK driving licence
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Andy Macey at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489774010 or alternatively send your CV through