Customer Team Leader
£30-34k + benefits
We are urgently looking for a Customer Team Leader to join our clients busy facilities management contract based in Northampton. The post holder will look after 3-4 operatives. On a daily basis you would be responsible for:
- Monitor all aspects of customer service performance, increasing customer satisfaction, improving operating efficiency, reducing waste, maximising margins and implementing agreed changes when opportunities arise.
- Manage compliance with and reporting against all appropriate Key Performance Indicators
- Manage the customer service team to ensure it delivers excellent customer service by:
- Meeting and exceeding the agreed customer service targets through designing/reviewing and implementing effective customer focused processes.
- Managing the response to incoming telephone calls to ensure that the calls are answered as quickly and efficiently as possible, minimising call waiting times and reinforcing an end to end positive experience for the customer.
- Ensure that each member of the team takes responsibility and ownership for progressing customer requests to ensure queries/issues/tasks/jobs/complaints are progressed to resolution effectively and efficiently.
- Engender a culture of proactively working with the customer and clients to improve the customer experience.
- Ensure all members of the team communicate effectively with the customer in order to realistically manage expectations
- Escalating complex customer queries/issues/complaints as appropriate
- Establish and operate a system of effective monitoring and reporting which identifies potential ‘problems’ and enables ‘management by exception’ of issues.
- Effectively manage costs by:
- Managing costs to budget or below.
- Forecasting and analysing data against budget figures to identify trends and (where necessary) enable effective action to taken.
- Running, monitoring and acting upon management reports – including escalating issues when appropriate.
- Assist in shaping and developing the Customer Service Centre capability.
- Negotiate with and positively influencing customers, clients and internal stakeholders to ensure that effective and appropriate customer service is delivered.
- Maintain the morale, motivation and co-operation of employees. Continuously review the performance of all staff to identify problems and implement solutions.
- Undertake recruitment, training and disciplinary measures as appropriate and will provide input for annual salary reviews.
- Make appropriate contributions to corporate decision making.
- PPM Planning and Scheduling
- Reactive Planning and Scheduling
- Compliance management and administration
- Data production and analysis
- School Changes & Damage
- Lifecycle support and Administration
- Reporting and meeting administration
- Customer Survey administration
- Action Log tracking
- Timesheet and overtime
- Materials & Equipment Ordering
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role ideally within a property or maintenance environment.