Data Centre Electrical Shift Engineer
About the role
You could become part of a major service provider looking after a Data Centre site in the Redhill area. You will be required to work as part of a Continental Shift Pattern (06:30-18:30 & 18:30-06:30).
We are looking for someone with detailed understanding of Critical Facilities/Data Centre infrastructure (Electrical). As a key member of the engineering shift teams, you will responsible for the inspection, operation and maintenance of all associated assets within the Data Centre, with a primary focus on relevant electrical asset maintenance (Planned, Reactive and Corrective). You will also work towards being a HV Authorised Person for the site and will actively contribute to the successful delivery of all critical works.
Essential qualifications relevant to the role:
- Relevant qualification in Electrical field
- Demonstrable experience in operating and fault finding complex and integrated M&E systems including (Transformers, LV, Generators, UPS, Electrical distribution, BMS, Air Conditioning, Fire suppression systems)
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Good understanding through experience of maintenance activities
- Experience of working a shift patterned rota
- To possess a clean full UK driving licence
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Ben Palmer at Highfield Professional Solutions on or alternatively send your CV through