Data Centre Shift Leader
You could become part of the world’s largest telecommunications service provider, supporting a number of high profile clients from a number of state-of-the-art data centre facilities. The role will be on the one main site. You will be required to work on a continental shift pattern involving both days and nights.
We are looking for someone with detailed understanding of Critical Facilities/Data Centre infrastructure (Electrical and Mechanical). As a key member of the engineering shift teams, you will responsible for the inspection, operation and maintenance of all associated assets within the Data Centre, with a primary focus on relevant electrical asset maintenance (Planned, Reactive and Corrective). You will also be a HV Authorised Person for the site and will actively contribute to the successful delivery of all critical works. You will also be expected to lead the team from the front and help to manage the shift teams workload.
Could this role be for you?
Qualifications relevant to the role:
- Experience in facilities, operations or engineering; in a Datacentre critical environment
- HV/LV AP tickets (either current or expired)
- Demonstrable experience in operating and fault finding complex and integrated M&E systems including (Transformers, LV, Generators, UPS, Electrical distribution, BMS, Air Conditioning, Fire suppression systems)
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Good understanding through experience of how Data Centre’s (or other relevant critical facilities) operate
- Experience in HV/LV switching
- To possess a clean full UK driving licence
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Ben Palmer at Highfield Professional Solutions on or alternatively send your CV through