Data Centre Technical Director
You could become part of a worldwide Data Centre Client Side Solutions company that are an industry leader in the field and continuing to go through a period of impressive growth. The company offer a superb benefits package and are a leading name within the industry.
The Operations Reliability Director will be the figurehead for a team of Reliability Managers responsible for driving the consistency and standards across the business in order to achieve the 100% uptime target across the companies EU portfolio. This position is a key one in terms of leadership and will require a highly strategic approach. The Director will be Liaising with other regional leads to ensure that a joined up approach and adherence to standards are achieved across the portfolio.
Could this role be for you?
Qualifications / Experience relevant to the role:
- In-depth understanding of Data Centre Facilities and there associated challenges and risks
- Over 10 years of experience in the design of Data Centres or other similar Critical Facilities
- Demonstrable expertise in design or use of Critical Facilities MEP infrastructure and related equipment
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- A strong understanding of Data Centre operations
- To be comfortable with travelling to sites across the EU portfolio as well as occasional global travel
- Ability to provide inspirational leadership to the rest of the team and empower the team to perform to the standards required and keep pace with ongoing expansions
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Ben Palmer at Highfield Professional Solutions