Delivery Manager/Facilities Manager/Sub-Contract Supervisor
£35-39k + benefits
We are urgently looking for an experienced sub-contract manager to join our client on their Government contract based in Poole. The role will involve responsibility for the delivery of the planned and reactive maintenance across the site. This is all carried out via subcontractors and therefore your main responsibility is to build relationships with them to enable you to drive their performance. You will also have responsibility for client management and meetings etc and will also be involved in minor new works projects up to £25k.
- M&E qualified
- Demonstrable experience of managing and supervising staff in Construction, Property Maintenance or related field including:
- Management of the operational delivery of Estate Management tasks
- Leading an operational team to achieve KPIs
- Planning, directing and controlling activities
- Management of Safe Systems of Work Experience of supervising site operations, including: Planning, directing and controlling activities
- Agreeing scope and priorities of work
- Proactive performance management
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career and develop management skills for future development opportunities.