Data Centre Projects – Major End Client
Dublin – Negotiable permanent salary/package
A leading client is actively seeking a proven document controller to join a large team that specialises on the development of major data centre projects. It is essential you have a proven track record as a document controller on major construction projects.
As the document controller you will be responsible for;
- Maintain and manage all drawing files and project control information.
- Coordinate all document control activities
- Create, maintain, and update drawing files.
- Ensure all drawings are available and deliverable when required.
- Deliver training and educational programmes.
- Attend site meetings and visits when required.
- A proven track record in design and construction document control.
- Major project experience.
- Data centre or high technology project experience would be highly beneficial.
- Knowledge of BMS, civils, M&E, Architecture and construction.
- VR experience would be a big advantage.
- A clear communicator and team player.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading end client.