You will be joining a leading specialist mechanical and electrical services contractor who have been providing buildings support to local authorities, social landlords, NHS trusts and private sector clients for over 30 years.
Supervising a team of Heating Engineers and carry out repairs to gas fired heating boilers within occupied and unoccupied properties.
In addition, you will:
- Supervision of direct and self-employed engineers to ensure that they carry out duties required and work efficiently/effectively within the requirements of the Company
- To ensure that works are completed to the required Company standard and within projected timescale, costs and technical requirements
- Carry out inspections of works in progress and completed works, schedule additional works and monitor progress
- Monitor performance of engineers within specific contracts, undertake surveys and prepare reports
- Monitor engineers to ensure compliance with quality and performance targets
Could this be for you?
- Most hold valid ACS qualifications
- Have a CSCS card
- Previous experience of ensuring that all works are undertaken in accordance with statutory requirements, health & safety and industry codes of practice.
- £16.50 per hour plus company vehicle and other company wide benefits.
- Excellent long-term career prospects.
- Plenty of training and support within the role
- Must have a Valid UK driving license for the role.
Please call Iain MacDonald to discuss further.