Electrical Design Engineer,
Midsomer Norton, Near Bath
Up to £40,000 Per annum
Our Client is a contractor based in the South West Near Bath, they are currently seeking an Electrical Design Engineer to join there expanding the workforce.
To apply for this Electrical Designer role you will have experience of electrical design with the water or waste industry and some knowledge of design interfaces with control panels and the mechanical plant would also be an advantage.
You will be responsible for cable installation designs, including cable schedules, Amtech cable calculations, hook up drawings, SLD’s, tray/ladder sizing and some lighting design, supporting the Project Manager and Design Team to ensure that the designs of projects are running to client requirements, and are compliant with regulations.
Day to day duties will include but not be limited to
- The production of designs in accordance with the design specification through technical innovation
- Produce all necessary production and assembly drawings, using 2D drawing CAD system
- To be aware of the necessary standards relating to the environment
- To undertake site and client visits as required
- To communicate accurately with other stakeholders throughout the project from concept through to completion.
- To Liaise with the end client to ensure that they have a full understanding of the progress of the project.
In return, the successful candidate can expect a basic salary up to £32,000 per annum plus benefits including a Standard Life Pension Scheme, Life Assurance Scheme, Employee Discount Scheme and various other benefits.
To find out more or to apply for this position please call Tom Mlinar on 01489 77010 or send your cv to [email protected]