Title: Electrical Design Engineer
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 p/a + benefits
Highfield Professional Solutions are recruiting for a large, well-known and well-thought-of consultancy who have a proven track record in developing Engineers through various stages of their career by affording them the responsibility and opportunity to work on some of the most renowned projects in their sector, alongside experienced Chartered Engineers and for a household, prestigious company within the Built Environment.
Their client list includes Tottenham Hotspur Football Club, BSkyB, Local Authorities and the Ministry of Justice, whilst they also work on Commercial and Education schemes.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Ideally, you will have an accredited Electrical Engineering degree. Minimum HND.
- 4+ years’ experience within a Building Services design role working on projects from conception through to completion – duties including calculations, drawings, specifications, schematics etc
- Experience using software such as AutoCAD, Dialux / Relux, Amtech, Revit
- Ideally, hold a full UK driving license
- You will need to be an excellent communicator who can articulate complicated issues between clients and highly skilled project teams.
- You will also need to show ambition and a willingness to learn whilst demonstrating a high-level diligence and organisational skills
Our client invests heavily in their biggest assets – their people. They actively challenge and continuously improve their performance by investing in the training and development of the people.
And as you will find out from day one in your new career, you will be handsomely rewarded:
- A minimum of 22 days annual leave per year and for every 2 years you work for our client you get an extra day.
- You are also given 2 ‘company days’ in addition to help you maintain balance between your home and work life, for example to attend a child’s sports day.
- Childcare vouchers -If you are a parent or guardian of a child under 16, you can use these vouchers to pay for registered childcare arrangements and you could make significant savings in tax and National Insurance.
- Private Medical – Get the peace of mind that you can access high quality medical care when you need it, with minimal delay. Our client pays for cover for you and you can pay to extend cover to your family.
- Dental insurance – Whether you use a private, NHS or Denplan dentist, this benefit helps towards the cost of dental care. You choose and pay for the level of cover you need with the option to extend cover to your family.
- Pension: Group Personal Pension Plan, Group Income Protection (GIP), Group Life Insurance
- Cycle to Work- If you want to cycle to work you can save on the cost of a new bike and spread the cost over 12 months.
- Client Rewards – This benefit gives you access to discounts from a specially selected range of over 1,200 retailers
For further information or to apply please contact Natasha Ward (Specialist MEP Recruitment Consultant) at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489774010 or email [email protected]