Job: Electrical Design Engineer (Intermediate)
Location: Dartford, Kent
Salary: £37,000 – £40,000 per annum
Closing Date: 30/05/2018
Highfield Professional Solutions are currently recruiting for an established Electrical Design Engineer in Dartford, on behalf of a multi-disciplinary MEP consultancy who, due to a number of exciting project wins, are looking to expand their team. The practice work on a variety of projects, with the majority of current workload focusing on the residential and commercial markets and you will require previous experience in these sectors.
They are currently looking for an established Engineer who is confident in their ability, able to hit the ground running and is looking to develop in to a Senior Electrical Engineer within the next year or two, with full support being provided to help the successful candidate progress.
- Degree-qualified (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering
- A minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in Electrical Building Services Engineering in the United Kingdom
- Working knowledge of UK Electrical Design Standards
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Dialux/Relux, Amtech etc
Additional Details & Benefits
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm
- 10-minute walk from Dartford station (town centre location)
- Annual bonus-scheme
For more information, to discuss further, or to apply, please contact Natasha Ward at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489774010 or