Electrician – Facilities Maintenance Engineer
10 week contact – £20 PH
Our client is in a large static facilities centre looking for Facilities Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias.
- Experience/knowledge of Building Management Systems.
- Experience/knowledge of Fire Alarm Systems.
- Experience/knowledge of CCTV and access control.
- Experience/knowledge of electrical maintenance and installation work.
- Experience/knowledge of HVAC systems with respect to servicing and fault finding.
- Experience/knowledge of Health and Safety
- Experience/knowledge of Refrigeration plant
- Experience of catering equipment service/repair
- Experience of MEWPS, Forklifts and other access equipment.
- Experience of standby generation plant
- Experience of pump maintenance and associated systems
- Experience/knowledge of planned preventative maintenance including vibration and condition monitoring.
- Electrical or Mechanical City and Guilds or Diplomas
- 17th Edition Regulations*
- IPAF Operation
To apply for this position please send a copy of your cv or call James on 01489 774010 .