Electrical Project Manager
Data Centre Projects – Europe
A leading global contractor with a history of successfully delivering high technology projects across Europe. This is a great opportunity to work on a major data centre development for a leading global client.
As the electrical project manager you will be responsible for overseeing the electrical services installation on this new build data centre project. You will oversee the associated sub-contractors and work closely with the end client to ensure a successful delivery. You will have strong commercial acumen and experience delivering fast paced projects.
The ideal candidate will currently be working as an electrical project manager for a main contractor or principal MEP contractor that operates on projects within the data centre or high technology sector.
Could this role be for you?
- A proven track record on high technology / data centre projects.
- Proven track record delivering fast paced projects to tight deadlines
- Excellent electrical engineering knowledge
- The ability to lead and motivate project teams
- Experience working for a principal / main contractor
- Educated to HNC or equivalent in electrical engineering or building services
- A leading European contractor
- An excellent salary/package, including an accommodation package if required.
- Long term projects within the data centre sector
Please get in touch to discuss further.