Electrical Service Engineer
Location: Must be located within an hour of Andover
Salary: Upto £32k
- Electrical Engineer, ideally having served a recognised apprenticeship or other formal training, maturity, organised, able to undertake servicing and repair of high speed rotating equipment.
- Electrical/Hydraulic Experience, able to read installation and circuit drawings, fault find to component level and undertake repairs.
- Process Experience, currently or has worked in the water/waste water or process industry.
- Flexible, must be willing to work the hours required of a service engineer.
- Customer Focused, must be able to communicate at all levels and gain the trust and respect of customers.
- Computer and General Literacy must be able to compile service and visit reports and be able to use MS Word, Outlook and Excel software.
- Driving Licence, must have clean full driving licence for vehicles up to 7.5 ton with trailer.
- Field Service Engineer. Living within commuting distance of Andover.
- Extensive Travel, mostly UK but occasional overseas work
- To Install, Operate and Maintain our range of Mobile Separation Equipment
- Undertake service contracts of customers own installed plant
- Undertake servicing and installation of equipment at company workshop
- Assist sales department with customer visits
- Supervise and train subcontract labour
- Compile Risk Assessments and Method Statements prior to undertaking service work.
- Call out rota and some weekend working required.
- Small Dynamic company established over 15 years
- Currently hold ISO standards in Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety
- Privately owned
- Financially stable
- Competitive salary based on ability and experience.
- Paid overtime.
- Company vehicle
- Pension, following qualifying period
- 4 weeks holiday and bank holidays
For further information please call Helen Lee on 01489 774010 or email your updated CV