Role: – Electrical Shift Engineer – South West London
You could become part of a major service provider who are looking to add to their team on a contract for a well-known site, they are seeking an experienced Electrical Shift Engineer to join their team.
You will be responsible for carrying out reactive and planned maintenance of equipment on the contract including but not limited to Generators, UPS, AHU’s, Boilers, Fire Alarm Testing & Emergency lighting. You would be working on a shift pattern of 12-hour shifts both day and night on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Delivery of all planned maintenance of electrical equipment in line with the contract requirements
- Completion of self-perform maintenance tasks on the contract.
- Implementation of reactive maintenance as required on site team
- Devise preventative measures to avoid equipment breakdown and maintain business continuity
- Management of onsite minor works projects
Could this be for you?
- Electrically Qualified – 18th Edition Minimum
- Experience in a Critical Facility – Hospitals, Data Centres, Pharmaceutical.
- HTMS Qualified – Not Essential
- Experience with – Generators, AHU’s, UPS, Boilers etc.
- Excellent pay package with good overall company benefits
- Excellent long-term career prospects.
- Plenty of training and support within the role
While the position will be based on a 48-hour week as laid out above, it may require some elements of the work to be performed outside of the normal working week where required.
Any successful candidate will need to pass as DBS Check for the role.
The consultant for this vacancy are Andrew Macey, Also available on phone: 01489 774 010 and email: The consultant for this vacancy is Andrew Macey, available on phone: 01489 774 010