Electrical Supervisor (Water / Waste Water)
Circa £30,000 Per annum
Our client is a leading Electrical and Mechanical Contractor based in Kent, they are currently seeking x2 Electrical Supervisors to join their expanding work forces in Kent. The successful candidate will have a supervisory background and previously worked in the Water industry or a similar field. To apply for this position it is essential that you have a C&G Test & Inspection (Essential), JIB Approved, SMSTS or SSSTS and a clean driving license.
As an Electrical Supervisor you will be expected to ensure personal health and safety and that of others in your charge and around you, manage the completion of site installation work ensuring work is on schedule and within budget, including Organising, advising and supervising all personnel working on site and monitor productivity and output to maximise efficiency.
Other Duties or responsibilities will include but not be limited to –
- Ordering materials and ensuring that the correct materials are on site when required
- Organising the labour requirement in advance of the installation and ensuring that the agreed labour is on site at the required time
- To amend method statements and risk assessments due to site changes and ensure compliance by all personnel on site
- Undertaking briefings on method statements, risk assessment, toolbox talks and any other briefings required
- Ensure all tools and equipment are on site when required and hired plant is off hired as soon as it is finished with.
- Attending site meetings
- Liaising with customers and ensuring work is carried out to their specifications
- Recording and reporting additional work on priced jobs for invoicing
- Interpretation of site drawings and project information
- Carrying out installation works on site
- Liaising with other contractors
- Monitor and inspect the quality of work on site to ensure work is completed right the first time
- Undertaking and recording statutory inspections of plant and equipment
In return, the successful candidate can expect a salary circa £30,000 per annum plus a Van and fuel card.
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Tom Mlinar on 01489 774010 or send a copy of your cv to [email protected]