Electrical Technician – Reading (Mobile)
About the role
You could become part of a major facilities management company. The role will be a regional role covering Reading and surrounding areas.
We are looking for a time served Electrical Maintenance Technician with experience on
The working hours are 8.00hrs to 17.00hrs equating to a 40-hour week
- To carry out PPM and reactive tasks.
- Carry out minor electrical works.
- Provide assistance to third parties as and when required.
- Work on a Call Out Rota
Essential/Desirable qualifications relevant to the role:
- Technical expertise, qualifications or apprenticeship in a craft skill or engineering discipline would be an important pre-requisite of the role.
- Knowledge of key operational procedures e.g. time sheets, planned maintenance systems, Quality and Health & Safety.
- Substantial operational and technical experience with demonstrated potential.
- Personable and approachable
- Good communication skills
- Literate and numerate
- Flexible and adaptable
- Must be willing to work overtime when required
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary, company van, annual leave, Auto enrol pension, Family friendly benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Iain Macdonald at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489774010 or alternatively send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org