Electricians required to join a leading regional maintenance contractor with a long term framework agreement on MOD refurbishment and maintenance contracts.
We are currently looking for a number of Electricians to work on a government contracts in Oxfordshire and the surrounding area. The position will be covering sites in Brize or Didcot.
Could this role be for you?
- Proven track record as an electrician
- Level three qualified Electrician
- AM2 (if level three is dated after 1994)
- 2391 or 2395 Testing and inspection qualification
- 18th Edition
- Permanent position with an established contractor
- Salary up to £34000 + standby OTE £38000
- Van & Fuel
- Long term MOD framework contract
Please contact Sarah to discuss this position in more detail on 01489774010