You would be joining a world renowned facilities management company, who are highly respected in the Government sector. Who have key worker opportunities available.
An excellent opportunity for someone who wants to develop their skills in an exciting and challenging environment
To ensure the site is maintained to the agreed standard with the undertaking of planned and reactive service and maintenance, breakdown and fault finding and repair tasks on a range of plumbing, heating and water supply / services throughout the estate. To undertake survey inspections for quality control purposes including in confined spaces and at height, recording all work and completing associated registers/logs.
Could this role be for you?
- 2 years’ experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Approachable demeanour with an ability to speak well with customers
- Willingness to work on call one week in 4
- History of completing small onsite installation tasks
- Prior experience of commercial electrical works
- Level three Electrical Installations
- 17th or 18th Edition
- Ability to pass a DBS check
- Opportunity to work on an exciting Winchester based contract
- Work in a key worker environment
- Chance to work in a fast paced environment
- Long term there is the opportunity to pursue career progression
- £30000 PA Plus £125 PW standby and guaranteed minimum three hour call out (OTE £37k+)
- 25 Days Holiday
To apply or for further information please contact James McGoldrick – 01489 774010 –