Highfield Professional Solution are working on behalf of a long established Company who sit within the water sector and pride them selves on delivering the best customer experience.
As an electrician you will be providing electrical / controls technical support requirements for multiple projects company wide. You will usually report into a project manager but may be required to take ownership of smaller projects and task yourself. You will provide strong communication skills when communicating with internal and external staff of all levels. You will work within Health & Safety guidelines at all times
- Carry out electrical installation work to BS7671.
- Carry out installation, service and repair to variety of low voltage electrical control systems.
- Carry out installation and commissioning of a variety of instrumentation systems, including pressure, levels, temperature and flow.
- From time to time they may be asked to take charge of a working party and be responsible for lesser skilled employees, therefore they should be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of Health & Safety issues and leadership skills.
- Be capable of carrying out test and inspection of electrical installation and providing satisfactory documentation as required by the Company’s nominated certificating body (NICEIC, ECA etc.)
- Provide written technical reports and other documentation as required by senior engineering professionals.
- All Electricians should be PC literate and be able to demonstrate a basic background in IT skills.
- Full electrical apprenticeship or qualifications
- 18th Edition Wiring regulations
- ECS Gold Card
- Ability to organise and manage time effectively
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good PC literacy
- Ability to work well with other teams within the company
- Water industry experience preferred but not essential.
For further information please call Helen Lee on 01489 774010 or email