Account Lead – Central London
About the role
You could become part of a major service provider looking after a High value client in the London Area, the role will be on Multiple Sites. You will be required to work as part of a Flexible Shift Pattern and remote working.
We are looking for someone with detailed understanding of Managing a Large Account, maximising value and ensuring the optimum operational delivery. This can include being thorough and precise in managing the client’s expectations.
Essential specifications relevant to the role:
- Accountable for the contracts Profit and Loss (P&L)
- Manager the scope of the client’s expectations, and drive the delivery of contract
- Have a strong understanding of contractual terms and implications in order to Negotiate, and Administer accurate decisions to benefit the contract
- Manage the contract relationship, remaining as the trusted advisor of the client
- Maintain an expert within customer’s business, Strategy and Culture by contributing to the improvement plan of the client.
- Guide the clients budgeting decisions to enhance and refine the performance process.
- Accommodate expansion plans
- Direct the account leadership and report accordingly
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Account Management Experience is Essential
- Ability to navigate in a Matrix organisation
- Exceptionally strong Collaboration and Communications skills
- Build and Maintain client relationship
- Deliver results
- Firm understanding of contracts and commercial models in the market
- Credible Management Track record of a Large P&L
- Proven experience as a Creative and Sharp Leader
- Strategically minded, with a proven track record.
- Strong Experience managing customer accounts across multiple regions
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer of £50k – £65k, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.