Package: Negotiable depending on experience
You will be working with a leading contractor who specialise in utility and construction, who excel in full project life cycle across a range of sectors.
Working for the Highways industry, you as the candidate will be involved in projects from concept to delivery, ensuring that all projects are in accordance with H+S.
You will be responsible and accountable for, but not limited to:
- Checking TM jobs on site to verify TM is being used.
- Ensure TM booked by NT’s is valid and identifying any areas which could have been missed. Resulting in a cost to the company
- Ensure repair team can arrive on site with everything in place for them. Also giving advanced notifications to gangs in order to prepare them for any issues that may occur
- Cross check Plant Audits against weekly Plant Live Hire reports
- Liase with NT’s on site
- Check hours of work are valid
- Identify equipment needed to ensure job is completed.
Minimum requirements for this role:
- NRSWA supervisory level
- Good working knowledge of utilities contracts
- A sound knowledge technical construction
- A Commitment to health and safety
- Full and Valid driving Licence
Role is a permanent position, Salary DOE, Location in Oxford.
For more information on this role please contact Andrew Macey on 01489 774 010 or email