Role: Engineering Projects Team Leader
Highfield Professional Solutions are recruiting on behalf of a leading water technology company for an Engineering Projects Team Leader.
You will be responsible for the ongoing progression and delivery of new projects as well as bringing projects in on budget, on time, to specification and to clients satisfaction. The type of projects you will be working on will be design and completion of new pumping stations as well as refurbishment projects on pumping stations and waste water works.
You will be managing a team for the supply and installation of SFA, Packages and Commercial pumping stations including the assignment of jobs to contract engineers, ensuring the company delivers a consistently high level of service to all customers taking into account workload, individual capabilities, customer preference and holidays etc
You will make sure all health and safely and processes are adhered too.
- M&E background is essential as is any experience of the water industry and/or Pumps/Pumping Stations
- Detailed understanding of reading CAD drawings
- Ability to manage workload and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required with strong customer focus
- Computer literate with Word and Excel experience
- Experience of the pumping/water industry
- Experience of working with Water Authorities
- Experience of managing site engineers, liaising with technical staff and negotiating with sub contractors
For further information please call Helen Lee on 01489 774010 or email your CV to [email protected]