Due to recent project wins across the North East, North West and Yorkshire, my client are actively growing their E&P teams and require Project Engineers to support.
You will be responsible for leading and managing the engineering activities of the E&P Installation Teams. You will be expected to be able to be appointed as CRE E&P Construction and, as such, will be required to undertake liaison with Design, Construction, and Testing & Commissioning in-house staff and subcontractors to ensure that all installation related issues are resolved in a timely and cost effective manner and to the relevant Network Rail Standards.
In addition you will be required to implement and maintain a system of surveillances to monitor and demonstrate compliance with current legislative requirements for occupational health and safety. This will include being responsible for ensuring systems are in place for preparation and submission of work package plans and programme reports to clients for the implementation of projects to required timescales.
You should hold;
- 17th Edition Testing Qualification
- Previous experience of E&P design management, tendering, construction, inspection and testing activities in a rail environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of Network Rail Standards
- Minimum of HNC or equivalent in Electrical Engineers.
- Professional Membership (desirable)
If interested in these opportunities, please email your CV or call me on 01489 774010 for more details