Estimator – Telford – £28,000
About the role
My Client is a well-established maintenance and refurbishment company based in Shropshire providing works to the West Midlands, East Midlands and the North West.
Due to ongoing expansion, my client is looking for an Estimator to join their team to assist and take on a key role within an estimating environment supporting current sales and estimating team.
The role is on a Temp to Perm Basis (12 weeks Temp) – 40-hour weeks Salary is up to £28,000 with a view to an increase after successful 12 months.
Duties involved in the role:
* Boast a wealth of knowledge and proven background within the building and maintenance industry
* Possess excellent interpersonal skill engaging face to face with a variety of our clients both new and existing
* Display a level of confidence in demonstrating the ability to manage multiple enquiries and sales leads from the point of enquiry through to quotation submission within a timely manner
* Collaborate on a regular basis with both the sales and operational team ensuring the interests of the business are upheld at all times
* Work confidently within an office environment and equally independently when out on the road
* The ability to operate and navigate basic IT systems
* An ability to operate under pressure with the demands of the business during busy periods
* Be forthcoming with team support / new ideas and the ability to constantly adapt
To ensure all works are complete to the required and high standards.
To adhere to health and safety practices
To comply with the operating procedures set by the company.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Driving license is essential.
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Clear communicator
- Problem solving
- Good work ethic
- Excellent time management
In return for these skills, you will receive a competitive salary, Good working environment, company car, company phone and Annual Holiday.
If interested in the role please contact Iain Macdonald at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489774010 or alternatively send your CV through to [email protected]