You will be joining a family owned building refurbishment contractor, operating within London and the Southeast. Sectors include commercial & residential fit out, external & internal refurbishment, roof replacement, landscaping, bathroom fitting, kitchen upgrades, demolition, new build extension and conversions.
As the Estimator, you will be responsible for finding out client requirements, researching materials, equipment and labour costs and collecting quotes from materials suppliers and sub-contractors. Also you will assess levels of commercial risk on a project and analyse company data, exchange rates and prices using software packages.
Could this role be for you?
- Experience working in contracting
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience
- Commercially aware
- Happy to travel around London and the surrounding areas
- Estimator role working for a family owned contractor
- Up to £80k + package – car/car allowance + more (dependent on experience)
- Based in Woking, Surrey
Please call Lizzie Stein to discuss further.