Customer Care Administrator – FM
About the role
You could become part of a major service provider looking after High Value customers. You will be required to work as part of a Standard Shift Pattern 8am-5pm.
We are looking for someone to support the Aftercare Manager and Office Manager, conducting all the administrative duties for all the plumbing and electrical jobs, providing the finest quality of customer service.
Providing Both PPM and Reactive maintenance administration, with the willingness to go above and beyond your duties where required.
Essential specifications relevant to the role:
- Provide quality customer service to both clients and customers
- Work in a team maintaining a strong working relationship with the Developers Customer Care Teams.
- Send emails using the correct grammar and punctuations
- Handle sensitive information in accordance with GDPR
- Answer incoming calls and deal with general enquiries.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Previous customer care experience, preferably in the construction and plumbing industry
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have knowledge of the geographical areas in which you will be caring for (Hampshire, West Sussex, Dorset, Surrey, Wilshire, West Berkshire)
- Strong IT Skills including Word / Excel / Outlook
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer; up to 22k+, 20 days + bank holidays, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Andy Macey at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489774010 or alternatively send your CV through