Facilities assistant – Salisbury
About the role
You could become part of a major facilities service provider looking after a High value client in the Salisbury Area, the role will be on a single site. You will be required to work as part of a standard Shift Pattern and remote working, 37 hours per week, 4 pm finish Friday.
We are looking for someone with detailed understanding of being a facilities assistant this includes handyman / Porterage duties, supporting the Engineering compliance manager. This can include being thorough and precise in managing the client’s expectations.
Essential specifications relevant to the role:
- Deliver and relocate Furniture across the site
- Deliver and collect parcels, transport bulk goods
- Use the franking machine as required
- Tidy and maintain working area
- Having a keen eye for detail, and spotting issues and reporting them to the helpdesk
- Liase with the Wider FM and logistics departments undertaking general duties such as setting up for meetings etc.
- General house keeping
- Forklift trucks
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Good time management and methodical approach
- Eye for detail with a strong work ethic
- Customer facing / Focused
- Smart and presentable
- Basic It skills
- Capable of working under pressure
- Full UK driving licence
- Ability to obtain and retain SC clearance
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer of £18,300k ( salary can be negotiable for the right candidate), holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.