Facilities Engineering Manager – West Drayton
You could become part of a worldwide Data Centre solutions company that are an industry leader in the field.
This role will require a management professional with a broad range of skills and knowledge. As the Manager of Facilities Engineering you will be expected to coordinate and manage the technical, telecom, security, mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) systems with a primary focus on the M&E operations and shift teams. You will need to be from a technical background and ideally be a fully ticketed HVAP or at least have a good working knowledge of HV Switching and associated works.
Could this role be for you?
Qualifications relevant to the role:
- Relevant electrical / mechanical qualification
- HVAP highly desirable
- Strong demonstrable experience / in-house training certificates dealing with on-site engineering works
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- A strong understanding of Data Centre operations
- Experience of working with M&E shift teams and other technical experts
- Strong management and interpersonal skills
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Ben Palmer at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489774010 or alternatively send your CV through