You will be joining one of the leading FM organisations that oversees a major MOD contract across the UK. This company has recently received a long-term extension and is therefore expanding across the UK.
The purpose of the role is to manage team and Supply Chain performance to ensure that all statutory, mandatory and reactive performance indicators are consistently achieved within area of responsibility.
Main duties will include:
- Confer with client representatives to agree scope and priorities of work, agree outline plans and review management & tasks on a regular basis
- Oversee Additional Works team to ensure that all works are completed to the required standards, that relevant documentation is handed over in a timely manner upon completion
- Manage production and regularly review appropriate work plans in accordance with local budgets to achieve programmes and financial commitments, whilst meeting the changing operational need, , with typical budget responsibility of £5million annual revenue
- Responsibility for compliant delivery across the site and the contract
Could this be for you
You will need significant practical management in Construction, Property Maintenance or related
- Management of the operational delivery of Estate Management tasks
- Leading an operational team to achieve KPIs
- Management level qualification in H&S and Environment (e.g. SMSTS)
- NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent level qualification)
- Government funded defence contract
- Excellent long term career prospect